Most people want to know How To Download And Install WhatsApp in PC. There is no doubt that WhatsApp is the most used app in the world, with over 1 billion monthly active users it is definitely the world most popular app. I find it strange when someone say his not familiar WhatsApp.
There are sometimes when you may want to be on your PC and on your WhatsApp at the same time, and what of if your mobile is not with you or your mobile battery is down how will you access your WhatsApp?
Good news, after reading this post you will learn how to install and use WhatsApp on your PC with BlueStacks App which will allows you to install mobile apps on PC.
How To Download And Install WhatsApp in PC Using BlueStacks
1) Follow the link and click on “Download BlueStacks” – Click link Here
2) Once download is complete double click to install BlueStack App into your PC.
3) Click on “Continue” after that click on “Next“, and click “install”
4) It will take little while to download the data and complete installation.
5) After a successful installation the interface will look like the image below
6) Then click on the Search icon shown on the top-left corner.
7) Type WhatsApp in app search box to search for WhatsApp.
8) Once seen, Click on WhatsApp icon to install WhatsApp app.
9) Click on “Continue”
10) If you already have an existing Google account please click on “Existing” and enter account details. Else click on “New” to set up a new account information (if you’re setting up a new account, complete the account setup and continue)
11) Click on ”Next” navigation button after you must have entered your account details correctly and then click on “OK“.
12) After which, the WhatsApp app will start installing.
13) Click on “Next” button and then click on “Continue“.
14) Enter your Gmail password again, (if you created a new Google account enter the password you created it with) and click on “Sign in”
15) Once logged in click on “Lets Go” button.
16) Now click on ”Install” button to install WhatsApp and click on “Accept” to start installation
17) Once successfully installed, click on “Open“.
18) Then click on “Agree and Continue” to open the new installed WhatsApp Application
19) Enter your WhatsApp phone number and click on ”OK”.
And that is it, you have successfully installed WhatsApp mobile app in BlueStack in your PC. You can WhatsApp anytime especially while working on your PC no need to check your phone all the time for new messages.