Keeping your files in PDF extension is wonderful, this is because PDF keep file contents is in a static form which makes it easy to read from every device that supports PDF without changing the file styling, if a file is saved in Microsoft word format (.doc) its styling may change if viewed from another device, especially when it a different Microsoft office version or a different software was used to view it. Due to this most people love to save their documents in a PDF format, but the major issue they have is editing a PDF document.
On this post I will show you how to easily edit a PDF document with Microsoft Word.
How To Edit PDF Files With Microsoft Word
Note: To do this first, you must have a Microsoft Office installed in your system.
1) Open Microsoft Word app in your system.
2) Click on “File” then “Open” in MS Word by to select a PDF file
3) My PDF file is on my Desktop so I will select Desktop option.
4) Now select the place where you saved the PDF file.
5) Once the PDF file is opened in Word Document, then it will be editable
6) After editing your work select option to save the file, click on the save extension drop down and select “.pdf” and then save. It will save your work in PDF format, but if you select “.doc” it will save your work in word format, other save extension formats are also available.
Alternatively, to edit a PDF file in Microsoft Word, simply right click on the PDF file and select “Open With” search in the options and select “Microsoft Word“, the Word App will open the PDF file automatically, then edit it, after which, save in any format of your choice.