On this post, we will learn How to Change Windows 10 Language also how to change the Welcome Screen Language
Microsoft Windows 10 is amazing as it supports many languages.
There are many languages available in windows 10.
To get hold of the languages just download the languages pack from the settings and change the language to any of your choice.
1. Press “Windows key + I” to open your Settings and click on “Time and Language“.
2. Click on “Region and Language” and Click “Add a Language” .
3. Select a Language and the Download Language. It supports many languages including Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa.
4. Next, click on “Options” to download the Keyboard of that language you downloaded.
5. After which click on language and “Set as Default“.
6. Finally, Restart your PC, the language will change.