On This Post You Will Learn How to Change Google Search Settings for Better Results
Facebook Page URL is as important as the Facebook Page itself, because its page URL that will be inserted into a web browser to link directly to the page. After creating a Facebook Page the auto generated URL to the page is always not so pretty and sometimes not suiting its page name.
For a very long time now Facebook had made it possible to edit or change the auto generated URL (also called “Username”) to link to a Facebook Page.
Step To Change Facebook URL / Username
1) Open your Facebook Page from your account
2) Click on “About” tab under your Page Profile Picture at you left
3) Then click on “Edit“, behind the “Username” field
4) Clicking the “Edit” will open a mini window with a link to Change your Username which will be the URL, so that “facebook.com/username” will be your new Facebook URL. Pick a username and click on “Create Username”
Rules For Customizing Facebook Username:
1) You can not choose a username being use by someone.
2) Usernames will contain only alphanumeric characters, which are A-Z, 0-9 and period designated as “.”
3) Periods (“.”) and capitalization do not count as part of the username, for instance, paultom24, paul.tom24 and paul.tom.24 are all seen to be the same username.
4) Usernames must contain a minimum of 5 characters.
5) Usernames mustn’t contain a generic terms or extensions (i.e. .com .net .org).
6) Usernames can only be edited or changed by the page admin.