This post listed out 20 social media laws for bloggers. If you a blogger after reading and practicing you will experience a massive audience increase.
In recent times, the social media has become very influential – being on top among the most interactive web application on the internet. Millions of users spends several hours on daily basis on their favourite social media platforms.
On the other hand, we have the bloggers who are spending timeless effort to attract visitors to their blogs.
Now, what we think is how to convert the time spent these social media platforms to our advantage as bloggers.
Sounds good right!
There are some steps you can take/perform to take good advantage of the social media to your interest. These steps are what i called “Social Media Laws”. You may not be able to adhere to all the laws listed here, but it is advisable try to take attempt of a bunch of them.
- How to Identify a Fake Friend Request on Social Networks
- How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends To Your Page and Event At Once
- 10 Cheats on How Drive Traffic to Your Blog with Twitter
- 1 Social Media Laws For Bloggers
- 1.1 Always think of providing value
- 1.2 Promote necessary information
- 1.3 Post what you would love to Read
- 1.4 Learn to Create intriguing titles to your post
- 1.5 Always deliver all your promise
- 1.6 Always make your followers feel very important
- 1.7 Try to give back to the community
- 1.8 Be personal when necessary
- 1.9 Promote Your Social Media links on Your Blog
- 1.10 Learn how to Sell the Lifestyle
- 1.11 Respond and Engage in discussions
- 1.12 You must be Consistent
- 1.13 Make experiment With Other Types of Content
- 1.14 Take Advantage of New and latest Technologies
- 1.15 Remember to create a Professional Brand
- 1.16 Do not try to Cater to Everybody
- 1.17 Use Advertising mediums
- 1.18 Write Great Quality posts
- 1.19 Take Amazing Photos
- 1.20 Cultivate your True Fans
Social Media Laws For Bloggers
Always think of providing value
This is the most important way to gain and keep followers. Create something of value worth following you for.
Promote necessary information
Promote things that will be necessary. Else, you will end up annoying some of your follows.
Post what you would love to Read
You know what you love – then promote it, people who share the same view with you will appreciate it.
Learn to Create intriguing titles to your post
Let your title be such which will convince people to click and read
Always deliver all your promise
If you have a intriguing title, make sure your content will back it up
Always make your followers feel very important
Always appreciate your followers on regular interval
Try to give back to the community
Don’t just post information about your blog all the time, also take part in the communities you wish to promote to.
Be personal when necessary
You may consider creating a personal brand if it suits the subject matter of your blog.
Blog promotion and social promotion must be synergistic.
Learn how to Sell the Lifestyle
Portray the lifestyle that your customers will like
Respond and Engage in discussions
The social media is a communication network, make sure you actually respond to most comments and questions
You must be Consistent
Stick to the pattern you created, play same role in similar scenario
Make experiment With Other Types of Content
Never be afraid to try quizzes, games, and infographics
Take Advantage of New and latest Technologies
Video streaming is big right now, but you can tell how it will be tomorrow, you have to follow the technology train.
Remember to create a Professional Brand
Professional shot or logo will go a long way toward promoting your business.
Do not try to Cater to Everybody
If you try to please everybody and you will end up pleasing no one. Just do the best you can.
Use Advertising mediums
Social network like Facebook ads is amazing for finding targeted fans.
Write Great Quality posts
What is really important is that you write great article and present it very well. This will really provide value. If necessary hire a writer.
Take Amazing Photos
The social media is also very visual in recent times. Taking quality pictures will really grab attention and build your followers.
Cultivate your True Fans
Most ultimately, your aim shouldn’t be to build a huge number of subscribers, but to think more of quality. Build mainly true fans and your business will definitely thrive like never before.